Let’s head into Day 6, as the topic is the Difference in Food Trucks and Food Trailers
When deciding on what type of platform is best for your business needs, let’s take a look at the difference in food trucks and food trailers. Both trailers and trucks have advantages and disadvantages specific to each buyer. A large aspect of the truck is having an all-in-one mobile food truck that is easily movable and contained within the vehicle. The advantages of a trailer can be seen in that same statement, as being able to use a variety of vehicles to tow a trailer and bring it to many other venues.
Ask yourself the following questions for a clear direction on the path that best suits your business needs.
• What will you make inside of the unit? Pizza, BBQ, American Griller, Tacos, Deli, Smoothies…
• What type of serving method do you plan on using – window, delivery, dine-in?
• What is your ultimate goal of the project?
• How much traveling will you be doing? Local, regional, statewide, nationwide
• What type of events will you be targeting? Festivals, rallies, events, sporting activities, college activities, food truck lunches, etc.
• How much setup time do you anticipate needing?
• What type of food prep must occur prior to events?
• What are the top key factors affecting your decision to purchase?
- All-in-One Mobile Solution
- Trendy, Aesthetically Inviting
- Various Lengths and Configurations
- Aluminum Shell (no rust)
- Rectangular Shape Replicating a Kitchen Layout
- 5-year Interior Craftsmanship Warranty
- 5-year Warranty, which is the longest in the industry
- Hand-built from the ground up
- Built in our manufacturing facility in Kansas City, MO area
- Engineered and Designed in-houseThe above are only a few of the advantages and disadvantages of the differences food trucks and food trailers. However, we hope you will continue to explore the differences and give us a call to further discuss your needs specific to your business plan and objectives. Are you ready to take your vision to the next step? If so, check out our custom pricing tool here. It’s easy to get started and allow APEX to help you begin the process.
We launched the 31 Days of APEX educational series with the topic for Day 5:What Cooking Equipment to Use in a Custom Food Truck. Stay tuned for Day 7 of #31DaysofAPEX. The topic is APEX’s SPEC Series of Custom Food Trucks and Trailers.