Aside from “the Shore”, New Jersey has a strong presence of food trucks, so let’s explore Top Food Truck Builders for New Jersey Restaurants. With New Jersey growing in popularity, a food truck is a perfect business investment as opposed to a traditional restaurant. As the price for a brick and mortar and real estate rises, the opportunity for a food truck makes more business sense and generates ROI at a quicker rate. Let’s check out some of the Top Food Truck Builder for New Jersey Restaurants.
- APEX Specialty Vehicles –www.apexspecialtyvehicles.com
- Recognized as a high-quality custom food truck, marketing truck, and trailer fabricator, the APEX process begins with listening and understanding the customers’ needs and providing all elements to make an informed decision. Our difference is simple – we offer a SPEC line of truck and trailer products, which are pre-designed and pre-engineered. If your needs are beyond the SPEC line, we offer a custom series for food trucks outside our standard. Our innovative use of design and engineering capabilities sets us apart from other builders. We build custom food trucks for Fortune 500 brands, regional chains, entrepreneurs, and brands/agencies all across the country. Check out our portfolio: www.apexspecialtyvehicles.com/portfolio
- Custom Sales and Services Inc. – https://www.custommobilefoodequipment.com/
- Custom Sales and Services is a family owned and operated business that’s was established in New Jersey in 1958. The experience is vast!
- Vending Trucks, Inc. – https://vendingtrucks.com/food-truck-sales/
- With over 20 years of experience, Vending Trucks is a truck, trailer, and step van fabrication company that specializes in the design of food/catering vehicles, concession trucks, and promotional vehicles. Based in New Jersey, we try to provide our customers with the highest quality, durability, and innovative food equipment all at competitor prices.
- Experiential Truck Rentals, Inc. – https://www.facebook.com/MobileFoodTruckPromotionsGroupLLC/
- designs and builds custom trucks for street vending and sampling vehicles for both Sale and/or Corporate Rental. We mainly work Food Truck designs, many of our rental models from a few set designs, though we can work from scratch. Our builds are based on our client’s concept, goals and personality to fully represent them in the finished project. We look to offer the highest quality, state-of-the-art Trucks with a hip edge to their design. ETR does not warranty your supplied vehicles but can do mechanical repairs and enhancements to your vehicle which are backed by our warranty.
So many restaurants have added a food truck as a revenue stream, and many have replaced brick and mortar with a custom, high ROI-producing specialty vehicle like the below top food trucks in New Jersey:
- El Lechon de Negron
- Kiss & Cake Cup
- Rodgers Real BBQ
- The Green Radish
- Amanda Bananas
- Taqueria Autentica
- Max’s Famous Hot Dogs
If you’re in the New Jersey area, do your homework and visit the Top Food Truck Builders for New Jersey Restaurants. You’ll learn so much from the initial conversations, visits, facility tour, etc. Check out some Questions You Need to Ask Your Food Truck Builder for tips on what you need to know! For example, here are a few questions to ask your food truck builder:
What is your typical build timeframe? Get a complete timeline of the build process in writing. Be sure you understand the timeline demands – what do you need to provide in order to continue pushing the process along? Will you be given weekly updates on the build process? Based on conversations with several customers that have built with other builders, the biggest frustration of the food truck build is missing the deadlines.
After the build is complete, how will I receive the unit? Builders operate the delivery process differently, so it’s important to have a plan in place so you’re not scrambling at the last minute to get your food truck delivered to you.
Do you have financing options? Without financing and security of funds, a food truck cannot be built. Some builders are beginning to offer in-house financing to ensure their customers can receive secured financing. Ask about those options.
Can I get a list of references? Ask the builder for a list of references for past projects. Getting a past customer (or current customer) on the phone can clarify the experience from the buyer’s point of view, and determine if this will be a good fit for you. Many builders will be happy to provide a list of references. I think it’s safe to say… if the builder is hesitant to provide a list of past projects, they are trying to hide, or cover up, bad experiences.
Are you a restaurant-owner, brand/agency, entrepreneur, or existing food truck owner? Are you ready to bring your vision to fruition? Get started with APEX Specialty Vehicle’s quoter tool! Simply complete the basic questions and a team member will get back to you very soon!